Chemicals sector in Turkey has been playing a significant role in Turkey’s total exports. Chemical products are the runner-up slightly behind the automotive sector and chemicals are consistently increasing their share in the country’s economic growth.
Aydaş Liman Kurman has been assisting some of the major chemical trading companies, leading producers of powder coatings and other chemicals companies. This experience and close relations with the engineers enables Aydaş Liman Kurman to understand the global and local challenges that the clients are facing each day.
Aydaş Liman Kurman tries to provide high quality and cost effective legal services to meet these diversified requirements and ever-changing demands of the sector.
Our practice includes;
- Corporate law.
- Mergers & acquisitions and joint venture agreements.
- All commercial agreements within the production cycle including but not limited to supply, outsourcing, research and development, sales, distribution, logistics, packaging etc.
- Government incentives.
- Competition law issues.
- Unfair competition.
- Protection of intellectual property rights, trade secrets etc.
- Real estate.
- Licensing agreements.
- Employment law issues, non-competition and non-solicitation issues.
- Litigation and dispute resolution.